Online German Classes in Chennai at ₹18,500/-
We prepare you to read, write, speak, listen and learn the grammar of the German language across several levels – A1 – B2. Online German Classes in Chennai is designed to prepare you to write certification exams…. Read More
List of Sections
Online German Classes in Chennai
You can find Online German language classes in Chennai through various institutes. But we are the most preferred institute because of our quality teaching methods and professional trainers. We provide Online German classes in Chennai for beginners, intermediate learners and advanced students. Our German language teachers are well versed with the latest trends in the industry and have been working in the field for many years. They are very friendly and helpful. Our trainers guide you throughout the entire process of learning German language. We explain each and everything in detail so that you understand the concepts better. Also give you practical examples which helps you to remember things easily.
In order to learn German, you need to know how to speak, read and write the language. You must also understand the culture and history of Germany. This is why we offer Online German classes in Chennai. Our German language teachers will teach you about the country, people, food, customs, and much more. They will also give you tips on how to travel around Germany.
Best German language classes in Chennai with native experienced teachers. Learn to speak German with real-life conversations in small batches. Join Now!
German Language Certification Cost
If you intend to enroll in a German university where English is not the primary language of instruction or communication. In such situation, you will need to pass either the TestDAF or the DSH, one of the two German fluency exams. The TestDaF and DSH diplomas are accepted by all higher education institutions and universities in Germany. These tests are not necessary for students applying to enroll in English-taught courses. A sufficient level of German proficiency is typically required for admission to German universities and the majority of degree programmes.
Also, it gives companies and research institutes proof that you passed the German proficiency test. Exam costs for 2023 are 100 euros, or approximately Rs. 8500 in India. The four language abilities (Listening, Reading Comprehension, Written Production, and Oral Production) are evaluated independently by the TestDaF. You will be provided with a clear image of your strengths and limitations in each skill as your degree of proficiency will be certified into four separate results.
German Language Course Duration and Fees
The course curriculum is set up so that students can gradually master all of the language’s fundamentals:
BA in German
MA in German
MPhil in German
Ph.D. in German
Diploma in German
PG Diploma in German
Certificate in German
The cost of German language classes may differ from one institute to another. In general, it might cost anything from INR 3,000 to 50,000.
We train Students with all the aspects of the Language
- It is the Beginner’s Level course.
- Learn the Alphabets, Numbers and Pronunciation
- Entire course covers Theme based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- After completion of course, you can confidently introduce yourself in German.
- You can conduct the basic conversations in day-to-day life in Germany.
- Making an Appointment in German becomes easy.
- Ordering Food in Cafes and Restaurants.
- Conversations in a Supermarket or a shopping mall
- Understanding Announcements at Railway Stations or Airports
- You can plan different events like vacations, birthdays and organizing parties.
- You will be able to give commands, orders and instructions.
- Asking for and giving Information at different places like Railway Stations or Airports.
- Asking the Way and Giving Directions
- With A1 level, it becomes easier to spend a short period of time in Germany.
- It is the Elementary Level or The Upper Beginner Level
- Duration of this course is 45-50 hours.
- One can understand Sentences and Frequently used Expressions
- This course offers an understanding on Common Topics which enables one to make him/ herself understood in simple, routine situations.
- It includes core structure and grammar that will take your German to the next level.
- Entire course focuses on Theme Based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- One can easily conduct Conversations at Railway Stations or Offices
- Read and Understand Simple Texts
- Framing simply Connected Texts
- Answering “Why” Questions
- Talking about Cause and Effect (i.e when- then Sentences)
- Comparing different things
- Be able to Express Yourself Politely in Formal Situations
- It is the intermediate level after which one can fluently express him/herself in German.
- It is the basic requirement for most of the Germany based organizations and Universities.
- It is an extension of A1 and A2 Levels after which one can frame Sentences with Advanced Grammar Structure
What to expect after completion of this course?
- You will learn to frame complexly connected Texts
- This course offers Wider Range of Situations and Vocabulary.
- One learns to Use the Language in Everyday and Professional Situations
- The offers variety of interesting topics for Discussion
- One learns to Describe Experiences, Events, Dreams, Hopes and Ambitions
- Ability to briefly give Opinions
- Certificate is widely recognized by employers as sufficient evidence of Proficiency in German
- Improves the Chances of Success on Job Market
It is the upper intermediate level. The course begins with an introduction to the easier part of German B2 Grammar.
- This course Consists of B2.1 and B2.2
- It covers Large Variety of Topics
- One can learn more about the German culture through idioms and quotes.
- Discussing Difficult Topics and Work-Related Issues
- Understanding the Formal Texts in Journals and Newspapers
- Discussions on Themes like Politics, Economy, Technology, People and Relationships, Environment and several other Topics.
- You will Get the Command of Language after successfully completing it.
- Learn to state Personal Views and Opinions in both Formal and Informal environment.
- Learn to Discuss, Analyze and Interpret different Texts
- Explaining Yourself on a wide range of Topics in a detailed Manner
- After completion, you will be able to lead a fluent and spontaneous Conversation with a Native Speaker
- Understanding specialized Discussions
- Certificate serves as a proof in Public, Professional and Educational Situations
It is the advanced level and a higher Proficiency Language level. The course is sub divided into C1.1 and C1.2.
It helps to prepare to study at a University in Germany.
What to expect after completion of course?
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and also recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas spontaneously and fluently without any searching of words.
- Can easily speak in social, professional and economic scenarios.
- Can summarize information from a variety of spoken and written sources.
- Can create detailed presentations and reports.
- Proficiency increases as you speak with native speaker
- Able to discuss about political and scientific research
- Will be able to understand at any pace if a native speaker speaks
- Every point in this level is completely based from A1 to C1 Level of the language
- Communication and media
- History and memories
- Feelings, lies, strengths and weaknesses
- School time
- Career opportunities and professions
- Tenses of the verbs
- Verbs with prefixes, which may or may not be separable
- Subjunctive II
- Subjunctive I
- Adverbial clauses
- Verbs and their complements
- Noun connectors
- Word formation of the nouns
- Participles as adjectives
- Nominalized adjectives and participles
- Relative clauses
Online German Language Course - Upcoming Batches
|Course Level||Batch Type||Timing||Date||For More Info|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Mar 4th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Mar 6th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Mar 11th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Mar 13th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Mar 18th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Mar 20th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Mar 25th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Mar 27th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
Reviews from the web
1500 Google Reviews
Advantages of German Language Course Online
Most people prefer to go for German language course as it has significant advantages. There are several German language courses that assist extremely to start speaking & writing. Here are the advantages of German language course online:
Why Learn German Language Course Online?
I have completed my German A1 and A2 levels. Its a very good institute to learn German with proper grammar knowledge. You will have a great learning experience which you will definitely not get with any other institutes. After finishing the first level itself you will be able to see the difference by comparing with other institute students. I will definitely recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn German properly.
Prizma is really very good for foreign language. Its really worth to join. I Have competed German A1 and also going to start A. Trainers are very good and very understanding. I really appreciate there audio and video facility for the students.
Excellent ambience. Courteous staff and really good trainers . The specialities in rendition of true accent as original is what is a big benefit . Flexible in scheduling your classes base don your exigency. I highly recommend this institute for learning many foreign languages with expert trainers available here and having module online connects on management courses from top universities is being initiated which is an excellent thing for many experienced folks like me. I have truly benefitted being a student of French language at this great place! Kudos keep it going Prizma!!
Hi everyone, We where as family are relocating to Germany next month. We where actually very worried how to go about with the language. We took up a course at Prizma…me and my 6 year old son. The training was very good. We have really grown a lot in the language. The training center gives us good time and have are very understanding. Aruna mam is very excellent teacher. Pls go ahead wit the course here….thanks a lot.
I must say this is the most professional academy to learn German Language . Me & my husband were very particular before we joined here, visited many institutes took demo classes everywhere , finally decided to join here. it was far from our place but worth . We both have successfully completed till A2 level , gave exams , got certified with above 80 marks. Thanks to all the faculties who made us learn the Language so easily. Fun Lab Room is the best part of this place. Awesome experience . Kudos Team.
- You do not need any prior knowledge of German to take part in a German online course at level A1.
- You need level A1 German skills for a German online course at level A2.
- You need level A2 German skills, for a German online course at level B1.
- You need level B1 German skills, for a German online course at level B2.
- You need level B2 German skills, for a German online course at level C1.
- You need level C1 German skills, for a German online course at level C2.