Online Mandarin Language Course in Bangalore
We prepare you to read, write, speak, listen and learn the grammar of the Mandarin language across several Level HSK 1 – HSK 6. Online Mandarin Language Course in Bangalore is designed to prepare you to write certification exams…. Read More
List of Sections
Online Mandarin Language Course in Bangalore - Overview
Nowadays, there is an increasing number of people who are interested in learning mandarin language. Prizma Academy is a leading institution that provides online mandarin classes in Bangalore at the beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. Mandarin is one of the most popular foreign languages of the globe, standard Chinese is faster becoming the language to learn for anyone looking for a future in Asia.
We have designed a specially curated course for children in the age group 8+ years where they can learn mandarin language online. This will enable young learners to get a head start to learning the language. We provide online Chinese learning course in Bangalore ranging from basic courses teaching conversation, to more advanced courses that will teach you to read and write Chinese characters.
After taking online mandarin classes, you can have a basic understanding of Chinese Mandarin and make basic conversations of daily living like talking about daily arrangements and food, exchanging personal information, asking about price, introducing the city and the weather, & many more.
The Below chart helps us to understand the levels of Mandarin compared to CLPS & CEF
|HSK (Level VI)||Over 5,000||Level V||C2|
|HSK (Level V)||2500||Level V||C1|
|HSK (Level IV)||1200||Level IV||B2|
|HSK (Level III)||600||Level III||B1|
|HSK (Level II)||300||Level II||A2|
|HSK (Level I)||150||Level I||A1|
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Intro to Pinyin-Chinese phonetics system
- Greetings in normal and polite ways
- Introduce self, introduce others
- Talking about oneself
- Likes & dislikes
- Taking a taxi
- Asking about directions
- Expressing time, days and counting numbers from 0-100
- Shopping, asking about prices, sizes and colours
- Buying tickets for travel; start with “qing wen 请问”
- Talking about jobs, company and business etiquette.
- Asking for help
- Talking about day, date, month and year.
- Ordering drinks in a pub or restaurant
- Asking where somebody is from (country and city)
- Describing one’s own things (a bag, a mobile phone, etc)
- Asking for information about public transport (bus, tube, train..)
- Ordering food in a restaurant (from entering a restaurant to paying the bill)
- Arranging an appointment with somebody (time and location)
- Making enquiries when shopping (size, colour of clothes, looking for fitting room )
- Communicating with Chinese people at the dinner table (propose a toast, give compliments, etc)
- Basic sentences with to be “shi是”, to have “you有” and to do “zuo做”
- Sentences with stative verb (hen, 我很好)
- Past, and the situation has changed with a functional marker “le”
- Pronouns – subject “wo我”, plural form 我们，你们， 他们
- possessive word “de的”
- Auxiliary words e.g. “xiang 想”
- Word order in sentences (Chinese sentence orders, difference between English and Chinese)
- Sentence forms – statement, question and negative
- Measure words (e.g. a cup of tea = “yi bei cha” 一杯茶 )
- Particles with “ba 吧” “ma吗”
- Emphasize Chinese sentence order (put time and location words in front of the verb—Time+Location+Action)
- Emphasize measure words (一杯，一个，difference between 一星期 and 一个星期)
- Past and future with time words “zuo tian昨天” & “ming tian明天”
- Question words: ma, shenme, nar, shenme defang, shenme shihou, zenme, ji, duoshao.
- Chinese sentences with two words (Subject + verb1+verb2)
- Emphasize possessive word ‘de’
- Learn a large variety of sentence patterns according to textbook.
- Focus on sentence patterns instead of grammar (the importance of memorizing sentence patterns in learning Chinese)
- Review & practise previous level grammar (e.g. through mixed tense work – present/past/future)
- Difference between 或者 and 还是
- Difference between two negative words: 不 and 没有
- Complement of degree construction : Sentence structure V+de+hen+adj (做得很好，说得很不错)
- 好吗 and 好不好 / 行吗 and 行不行
- Sentence structure with 怎么
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Talking about one’s capability, writing simple sentences in CV
- Refuse an invitation and express regrets
- Agree or disagree, give others permission
- Make a telephone call and leave a message for somebody
- Make a request for a refund or an exchange in a shop
- Make an excuse to leave earlier in different situations
- Bargains in shopping
- Ask for services in a bank (exchange money, transfer money..)
- Saying goodbye in different situations
- Talking about one’s life in a new place.
- Invite somebody to do something and arrange an appointment
- Describe somebody, something or an event
- Stop somebody doing something and give permission to somebody to do something
- Remind people to do something
- Request someone to hurry up politely
- Express satisfaction and make a complaint about a bad service.
- Give your opinion or suggestion to someone
- Ask directions and give directions
- Give reasons or explain people’s questions
- Express certainty and uncertainty about an issue
- Choose a mobile phone and a service package
- Express feeling odd or surprised about something you heard
- Express worries and learn to comfort others
- Make an apology or forgive someone
- Make a compliment and respond to other’s compliment with modesty
- Express one’s doubt
- Review & practise previous level grammar (e.g. sentence order and tenses)
- Difference between能 and会
- Words about permission and refusal, agree and disagree可以，不可以，能，不能
- Present continuous e.g. “zheng zai正在”
- Adverbs “cai才” and “jiu就”
- Conditional clause “yao shi要是…jiu就…”
- Understanding potential verb phrases with “de得/bu不”
- Attributive clause with “de的”
- Chinese words describing approximation (两三次，八九岁，二十多岁，)
- Words and phrases for pre-condition: 如果， 如果….的话，如果….就
- Sentences with ‘把’ and its difference with sentences with ‘被’
- Re-cap the usage of ‘的’ to emphasize past. For example: 我是坐车来的。他是六点走的。
- Adverbs “就” to make an emphasis. 我一会儿就去。
- Re-cap the usage of ‘过’ indicating something experienced. 我看过/吃过/
- Different patterns of duplication of a verb to indicate to do something quickly. 看看, 看一看，看一下
- Linking words : 因为….所以/ 虽然….但是 Emphasize its difference from English.
- Three ‘de’s in Chinese, 的 得 地
- Learn comparative forms: 更， 越来越
- Comparision: A +bi 比+B+adj+number For example: 我比他大两岁。
- How to indicate an action in progress: 在 ，正在，着
- Re-cap sentences with ‘把’。 把….给…
- Re-cap different tenses in Chinese grammar
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Agree, disagree or oppose others/ learn to debate a certain topic
- Ask for service and get certain or uncertain answers.
- Leave a message for somebody, or do someone a favour
- Make an estimation; predict or guess the result of something
- Correct someone’s mistake in speech
- Change a plan or an appointment
- Express regrets
- Make a comparison
- Formal introduction in business context including social etiquette
- Pass on a business memo to staff members
- Office administration staff, buying stationery or sending out posts
- Confirm a business invitation
- Express good wishes in different business context
- Ask colleagues to do a favour for you
- Make a business decision and to make compromise in business negotiation
- Add a wide range of topics for discussion and debate in class, including: Entertainment, mass media, work, business, education, school life and routine, the environment, tourism & travel, news, social & political issues, books, generation changes, cities, people, relationships, the arts, technology, health & fitness, social life, night life, national traditions/customs & culture, consumerism, globalisation
- Make a reservation for business purposes, such as booking a meeting room or making a reservation with a bank
- Phrases and expressions related to dealing with financial matters in a company, for example claiming expenses.
- Apply for a job and job interviews
- Evaluating your colleagues’ work performance
- Answer clients’ requests and make an apology on behalf of your company
- Official/ formal reception and farewell
- Express regrets
- A wide range of topics for discussion and debate in class, including: Entertainment, mass media, work, business, education, school life and routine, the environment, tourism & travel, news, social & political issues, books, generation changes, cities, people, relationships, the arts, technology, health & fitness, social life, night life, national traditions/customs & culture, consumerism, globalisation.
- Comparison: A is as good as B / A 和 B 一样， A 和 B不一样
- Comparison: A is not as good as B/ A没有B…
- erbs + adverb to indicate completion or extent of an action
- Ask somebody to do something/ 让…回答这个问题
- How to indicate an action is about to happen: 就要
- Linking words: 要是…..就
- Verb+不+了 去不了、吃不了
- Re-cap linking words: not… but/ not only…but also/ although
- New linking words: “一….就”， “不管…..都”
- Using an adjective before a verb in Chinese: 多吃、快走、少买
- Understand the sentence pattern “快 …了”
- Understand the usage of the sentence patter “越…越”/ 越吃越瘦，越说越不明白
- Focus: sentences with “被” and “让”
- Sentence pattern “ adj+了(一)点儿”/ 价格高了一点儿
- Insert ‘ge’ and other modifying words into some two-character words. For example: 睡个好觉，跳个舞,吃个饭
- More on sentences with ‘把’. 把书拿过来，把包带过来，把信寄过来
- Question pattern “难道…吗？” indicates incredulity. Example: 你难道不知道吗？
- Difference between ‘再’ and ‘又’
- Re-cap paired linking words: 不但….而且/ 因为…所以/虽然…但是
- Comparison patterns: A 比 B.. ..A 比B 更…A 没有 B….A不如B
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Attend a management meeting and discuss some business strategies
- Attend a media strategy meeting and prepare for a company event.
- Talk about one’s work progress
- Chair a media conference and speak to media people
- Provide consulting services to a company
- Official/ formal reception and farewell
- To reach a general conclusion for a discussion
- A wide range of topics for discussion and debate in class, including: Entertainment, mass media, work, business, education, etc
- Sentence pattern “就这么定了” “就这么着了” to indicate a decision.
- “只有…才” to link a conditional complex sentence
- ‘之所以…是因为…’ using this pair of linking words to put result before reason.
- ‘是….的’ to emphasize a fact. For example: 任务是艰巨的
- Formal and polite forms to address an organization
- Relative clauses (not only…but…)
- More negative forms e.g. “fou否”
Topics & Vocabulary:
At this level, the teaching will be tailored to meet students’ demands to improve their command of Chinese language. Teachers will be helping students to enlarge their vocabulary and help them to express their ideas in a higher level of spoken Chinese.
Topic oriented teaching: In class, teacher will add a large variety of topics into teaching, such as entertainment, media, business, education, school life, cities, people, relationships, the arts, technology, social life, night life, national traditions/customs & culture, globalization, etc. Original multimedia materials such as Chinese video and audio will be added in teaching.
Students are encouraged to repeat what they read, listened and watched with the guidance and support from teacher. Meanwhile, with teacher’s guidance, students are also encouraged to have a deeper discussion about current issues.
Students are required to write longer articles about their daily life stories and their view of the world.
Presentation skills: Teacher will help students to organise longer presentation with different professional topics that students are interested in.
Students will have intensive practise in class to improve their listening, speaking, reading and presentation skills.
Topics & Vocabulary:
In this level, the teaching will be tailored to meet students’ specific demands in their professional development and language command. Teachers will be helping students to enlarge their vocabulary and help them to express their ideas in a very high level of professional Chinese.
Students will be playing a major role in classroom, getting involved in a lot of discussion, debate and presentation practice.
News: With selections of current news stories about China, teacher organizes students to discuss and debate about China’s development, problems and roles in the world. Also discuss about the cultural differences between the East and the West.
Videos: Students will have opportunity to watch up-to-date Chinese TV plays, shows to experience real life Chinese language. (Classroom should have white board or multimedia equipment.)
Reports: Students are required to do research and write short reports about current issues, such as politics, economy, culture and environment.
Professional presentation: Students are required to deliver formal and longer presentations in Chinese in their preferred area, such as finance, business, law, media, management and science. Teacher will help students find out their weaknesses and common mistakes.
Students will have intensive practise in class to improve their listening, speaking, reading and presentation skills to meet a professional demand.
Reviews from the web
1500 Google Reviews
Advantages of Mandarin Language Courses Online
Benefits of Mandarin Language Learning Online at Prizma Academy
Why Learn Mandarin Language Course Online?
I have completed my German A1 and A2 levels. Its a very good institute to learn German with proper grammar knowledge. You will have a great learning experience which you will definitely not get with any other institutes. After finishing the first level itself you will be able to see the difference by comparing with other institute students. I will definitely recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn German properly.
Prizma is really very good for foreign language. Its really worth to join. I Have competed German A1 and also going to start A. Trainers are very good and very understanding. I really appreciate there audio and video facility for the students.
Excellent ambience. Courteous staff and really good trainers . The specialities in rendition of true accent as original is what is a big benefit . Flexible in scheduling your classes base don your exigency. I highly recommend this institute for learning many foreign languages with expert trainers available here and having module online connects on management courses from top universities is being initiated which is an excellent thing for many experienced folks like me. I have truly benefitted being a student of French language at this great place! Kudos keep it going Prizma!!
Hi everyone, We where as family are relocating to Germany next month. We where actually very worried how to go about with the language. We took up a course at Prizma…me and my 6 year old son. The training was very good. We have really grown a lot in the language. The training center gives us good time and have are very understanding. Aruna mam is very excellent teacher. Pls go ahead wit the course here….thanks a lot.
I must say this is the most professional academy to learn German Language . Me & my husband were very particular before we joined here, visited many institutes took demo classes everywhere , finally decided to join here. it was far from our place but worth . We both have successfully completed till A2 level , gave exams , got certified with above 80 marks. Thanks to all the faculties who made us learn the Language so easily. Fun Lab Room is the best part of this place. Awesome experience . Kudos Team.
It is valid for only that particular course level.
Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Surat, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Vadodara, Coimbatore, Agra, Nagpur, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kochi, Madurai, Kanpur, Jodhpur, Nashik, Faridabad, Amritsar, Varanasi, Jamshedpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Meerut, Ludhiana, Dehradun, Aurangabad, Rajkot, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Raipur, Jabalpur, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Vijaywada, Ghaziabad, Ranchi, Gwalior, Kota, Mangaluru, Gurugram, New Delhi
mandarin classes in bangalore, mandarin classes near me, mandarin language course bangalore, best mandarin language institute in bangalore, mandarin language course in bangalore fees, mandarin language course near me, mandarin learning in bangalore, mandarin language institute in bangalore, best mandarin language institute in bangalore, mandarin school in bangalore, learn mandarin online, mandarin language course in bangalore fees, mandarin language classes in bangalore, mandarin classes bangalore, learn mandarin in bangalore, online mandarin classes, mandarin classes online