List of Sections
Online German Language Course - Overview
As everything getting digital nowadays, you have an astounding opportunity to learn German language online on your own and at your own pace. Learn German online with a team of professionals at Prizma Academy. No matter whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, you will find the appropriate German language course for you.
German is the gateway to a top-class higher education. You can study German course online by having either recorded online audio and video classes or German classes online. From German beginners course to online German course A1, B1, C1 levels, and many more everything will be provided through an online approach at Prizma Academy.
Why German Is a Good Language to Learn?
Whatever future plans you may have, learning German will broaden your alternatives. Learning German language course gives you a variety of abilities that can enhance both your professional and personal lives:
- The vocabulary of English and German is 60% similar
If English is your native tongue and German is your second, you will discover that many words are interchangeable. Among the many terms that possess the same meaning in both languages are arrogant, faithful, triumphant, gold, and hunger.
- There are six continents where German is spoken
With approximately 100 million native speakers and status as an official language in Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Belgium, it is the most commonly spoken language in Europe. It is acknowledged as a minority language in Namibia, Kazakhstan, Russia, and the southernmost point of Brazil.
- Study abroad opportunities
Germany is a fantastic location for education because it offers top-notch instruction. Munich and Berlin are the second and fifth greatest student towns in the world, respectively, and German universities are highly regarded worldwide. The nation offers a wide range of courses, from post-doctoral programmes to bachelor’s degrees in numerous subjects. They also offer possibilities like DAAD WISE and scholarships to Indian students. Several of these courses are also offered in German, however many of them may be in English. Free education at public institutions is one of the appealing aspects of education in Germany.
- Science and the Arts
The region’s vibrant culture serves as yet another excellent justification for learning German language course. Germany has produced some of the finest brains in science and the arts, from composers like Beethoven and Mozart to scientists like Einstein and Planck. Germany is a knowledge hub for a wide range of subjects due to its rich cultural heritage and outstanding scientific and technological innovation. By learning German, one can access all of this information.
We train Students with all the aspects of the Language
- It is the Beginner’s Level course.
- Learn the Alphabets, Numbers and Pronunciation
- Entire course covers Theme based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- After completion of course, you can confidently introduce yourself in German.
- You can conduct the basic conversations in day-to-day life in Germany.
- Making an Appointment in German becomes easy.
- Ordering Food in Cafes and Restaurants.
- Conversations in a Supermarket or a shopping mall
- Understanding Announcements at Railway Stations or Airports
- You can plan different events like vacations, birthdays and organizing parties.
- You will be able to give commands, orders and instructions.
- Asking for and giving Information at different places like Railway Stations or Airports.
- Asking the Way and Giving Directions
- With A1 level, it becomes easier to spend a short period of time in Germany.
- It is the Elementary Level or The Upper Beginner Level
- Duration of this course is 45-50 hours.
- One can understand Sentences and Frequently used Expressions
- This course offers an understanding on Common Topics which enables one to make him/ herself understood in simple, routine situations.
- It includes core structure and grammar that will take your German to the next level.
- Entire course focuses on Theme Based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- One can easily conduct Conversations at Railway Stations or Offices
- Read and Understand Simple Texts
- Framing simply Connected Texts
- Answering “Why” Questions
- Talking about Cause and Effect (i.e when- then Sentences)
- Comparing different things
- Be able to Express Yourself Politely in Formal Situations
- It is the intermediate level after which one can fluently express him/herself in German.
- It is the basic requirement for most of the Germany based organizations and Universities.
- It is an extension of A1 and A2 Levels after which one can frame Sentences with Advanced Grammar Structure
What to expect after completion of this course?
- You will learn to frame complexly connected Texts
- This course offers Wider Range of Situations and Vocabulary.
- One learns to Use the Language in Everyday and Professional Situations
- The offers variety of interesting topics for Discussion
- One learns to Describe Experiences, Events, Dreams, Hopes and Ambitions
- Ability to briefly give Opinions
- Certificate is widely recognized by employers as sufficient evidence of Proficiency in German
- Improves the Chances of Success on Job Market
It is the upper intermediate level. The course begins with an introduction to the easier part of German B2 Grammar.
- This course Consists of B2.1 and B2.2
- It covers Large Variety of Topics
- One can learn more about the German culture through idioms and quotes.
- Discussing Difficult Topics and Work-Related Issues
- Understanding the Formal Texts in Journals and Newspapers
- Discussions on Themes like Politics, Economy, Technology, People and Relationships, Environment and several other Topics.
- You will Get the Command of Language after successfully completing it.
- Learn to state Personal Views and Opinions in both Formal and Informal environment.
- Learn to Discuss, Analyze and Interpret different Texts
- Explaining Yourself on a wide range of Topics in a detailed Manner
- After completion, you will be able to lead a fluent and spontaneous Conversation with a Native Speaker
- Understanding specialized Discussions
- Certificate serves as a proof in Public, Professional and Educational Situations
It is the advanced level and a higher Proficiency Language level. The course is sub divided into C1.1 and C1.2.
It helps to prepare to study at a University in Germany.
What to expect after completion of course?
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and also recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas spontaneously and fluently without any searching of words.
- Can easily speak in social, professional and economic scenarios.
- Can summarize information from a variety of spoken and written sources.
- Can create detailed presentations and reports.
- Proficiency increases as you speak with native speaker
- Able to discuss about political and scientific research
- Will be able to understand at any pace if a native speaker speaks
- Every point in this level is completely based from A1 to C1 Level of the language
- Communication and media
- History and memories
- Feelings, lies, strengths and weaknesses
- School time
- Career opportunities and professions
- Tenses of the verbs
- Verbs with prefixes, which may or may not be separable
- Subjunctive II
- Subjunctive I
- Adverbial clauses
- Verbs and their complements
- Noun connectors
- Word formation of the nouns
- Participles as adjectives
- Nominalized adjectives and participles
- Relative clauses
Online German Language Course - Upcoming Batches
|Course Level||Batch Type||Timing||Date||For More Info|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Dec 2nd , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Dec 4th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Dec 9th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Dec 11th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Dec 16th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Dec 18th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Dec 23rd , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Dec 25th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Dec 30th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
Reviews from the web
1500 Google Reviews
Advantages of German Language Course Online
Most people prefer to go for German language course as it has significant advantages. There are several German language courses that assist extremely to start speaking & writing. Here are the advantages of German language course online:
Why Learn German Language Course Online?
I have completed my German A1 and A2 levels. Its a very good institute to learn German with proper grammar knowledge. You will have a great learning experience which you will definitely not get with any other institutes. After finishing the first level itself you will be able to see the difference by comparing with other institute students. I will definitely recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn German properly.
Prizma is really very good for foreign language. Its really worth to join. I Have competed German A1 and also going to start A. Trainers are very good and very understanding. I really appreciate there audio and video facility for the students.
Excellent ambience. Courteous staff and really good trainers . The specialities in rendition of true accent as original is what is a big benefit . Flexible in scheduling your classes base don your exigency. I highly recommend this institute for learning many foreign languages with expert trainers available here and having module online connects on management courses from top universities is being initiated which is an excellent thing for many experienced folks like me. I have truly benefitted being a student of French language at this great place! Kudos keep it going Prizma!!
Hi everyone, We where as family are relocating to Germany next month. We where actually very worried how to go about with the language. We took up a course at Prizma…me and my 6 year old son. The training was very good. We have really grown a lot in the language. The training center gives us good time and have are very understanding. Aruna mam is very excellent teacher. Pls go ahead wit the course here….thanks a lot.
I must say this is the most professional academy to learn German Language . Me & my husband were very particular before we joined here, visited many institutes took demo classes everywhere , finally decided to join here. it was far from our place but worth . We both have successfully completed till A2 level , gave exams , got certified with above 80 marks. Thanks to all the faculties who made us learn the Language so easily. Fun Lab Room is the best part of this place. Awesome experience . Kudos Team.
- You do not need any prior knowledge of German to take part in a German online course at level A1.
- You need level A1 German skills for a German online course at level A2.
- You need level A2 German skills, for a German online course at level B1.
- You need level B1 German skills, for a German online course at level B2.
- You need level B2 German skills, for a German online course at level C1.
- You need level C1 German skills, for a German online course at level C2.
How to Learn German Language At Home?
It might seem impossible to learn German at home, but it’s not as difficult as you might imagine. You can study a lot of languages while sitting in a chair, anyway. Also, there is really no excuse not to learn German at home now that there are so many free internet resources at your hands. The expense of learning a language is frequently rather high.
If you enroll in a university course or a language program, be aware that you may incur some student debt. A private teacher can be a terrific resource, but you must pay for their time and knowledge. Fortunately, there are low-cost and free methods of learning German. Here are some popular home learning materials for learning German language course:
- Download an app: An app is the quickest and frequently least expensive way to learn German. You may conveniently carry your lessons with you wherever you go and learn there. Make sure the programme you select emphasises speaking a language rather than typing it.
- Purchase a German textbook: A excellent German textbook can be helpful if grammar is a concern for you. These include explanations and practice exercises. Even though some people might consider books to be outdated, they are a fantastic study aid.
- Join an online course: You can enroll in a few excellent online courses that would not set you back a lot of money. You can check by searching German classes near me.
- Learn with a friend: If you know someone else who wants to learn German, studying with them might be very beneficial to your studies. Use these study partners to keep you motivated and to practice German until you are fluent.
How long does it take to speak German Language?
German should be easy to learn and easy to speak. In fact, after studying for 6 to 8 months in rigorous classes (approximately 20 hours per week), you will be able to speak German well enough to get by in daily life. Within a year, professional proficiency can be attained!