List of Sections
German Language Course - Overview
Prizma Academy is one of the esteemed institutes which provide German Language Classes in Bangalore for people of all ages. The institute has weekday as well as weekend German classes for working professionals.
The proficiency in the German language expands your job openings with the European Companies in Abroad and India. The activity-based methods used for teaching are fun and provides more focus on speaking, ensuring your fluency with the German language.
We prepare you to read, write, speak, listen and learn the grammar of the German language across several levels – A1 – B2. German Language Course in Bangalore is designed to prepare you to write certification exams. The levels followed at Prizma Academy are:
Why Should I Learn German Language?
German has more than 230 million native speakers, and interest in studying the language is rising. Germany’s innovation, economic progress, and employment prospects are just a few of the countless benefits of learning the language. Here are the reasons to learn German language course:
- Enhances Your Career
Some of the world’s most well-known companies, like BMW, SAP, and Bosch, are based in Germany. You may stand out from the crowd and catch employers’ attention by learning German.
- Possibilities for Educational Exchange
World’s most esteemed universities are located in Germany. The number of international students studying there is third-highest. Berlin, the nation’s capital, was recently ranked among the greatest student cities in the world.
- Europe’s most extensively used native tongue
German is the mother tongue that is most frequently spoken throughout Europe (Deutsch). Besides than Germany, other countries also speak it. It is the official language of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
- Study in German university is cost-free!
In contrast to the US, where a respectable education can cost up to $20,000 a year, Germany offers almost free education. A few hundred dollars per semester is what some colleges charge, but that is much less than what most people are used to paying. The best part is that German universities are among the best in the world.
- Sharpens Your Mind
Even though learning German can be challenging, it benefits your brain. Research has shown that studying a foreign language improves brain function and mental capability.
We train Students with all the aspects of the Language
- It is the Beginner’s Level course.
- Learn the Alphabets, Numbers and Pronunciation
- Entire course covers Theme based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- After completion of course, you can confidently introduce yourself in German.
- You can conduct the basic conversations in day-to-day life in Germany.
- Making an Appointment in German becomes easy.
- Ordering Food in Cafes and Restaurants.
- Conversations in a Supermarket or a shopping mall
- Understanding Announcements at Railway Stations or Airports
- You can plan different events like vacations, birthdays and organizing parties.
- You will be able to give commands, orders and instructions.
- Asking for and giving Information at different places like Railway Stations or Airports.
- Asking the Way and Giving Directions
- With A1 level, it becomes easier to spend a short period of time in Germany.
- It is the Elementary Level or The Upper Beginner Level
- Duration of this course is 45-50 hours.
- One can understand Sentences and Frequently used Expressions
- This course offers an understanding on Common Topics which enables one to make him/ herself understood in simple, routine situations.
- It includes core structure and grammar that will take your German to the next level.
- Entire course focuses on Theme Based Topics
What to expect after completion of this course?
- One can easily conduct Conversations at Railway Stations or Offices
- Read and Understand Simple Texts
- Framing simply Connected Texts
- Answering “Why” Questions
- Talking about Cause and Effect (i.e when- then Sentences)
- Comparing different things
- Be able to Express Yourself Politely in Formal Situations
- It is the intermediate level after which one can fluently express him/herself in German.
- It is the basic requirement for most of the Germany based organizations and Universities.
- It is an extension of A1 and A2 Levels after which one can frame Sentences with Advanced Grammar Structure
What to expect after completion of this course?
- You will learn to frame complexly connected Texts
- This course offers Wider Range of Situations and Vocabulary.
- One learns to Use the Language in Everyday and Professional Situations
- The offers variety of interesting topics for Discussion
- One learns to Describe Experiences, Events, Dreams, Hopes and Ambitions
- Ability to briefly give Opinions
- Certificate is widely recognized by employers as sufficient evidence of Proficiency in German
- Improves the Chances of Success on Job Market
It is the upper intermediate level. The course begins with an introduction to the easier part of German B2 Grammar.
- This course Consists of B2.1 and B2.2
- It covers Large Variety of Topics
- One can learn more about the German culture through idioms and quotes.
- Discussing Difficult Topics and Work-Related Issues
- Understanding the Formal Texts in Journals and Newspapers
- Discussions on Themes like Politics, Economy, Technology, People and Relationships, Environment and several other Topics.
- You will Get the Command of Language after successfully completing it.
- Learn to state Personal Views and Opinions in both Formal and Informal environment.
- Learn to Discuss, Analyze and Interpret different Texts
- Explaining Yourself on a wide range of Topics in a detailed Manner
- After completion, you will be able to lead a fluent and spontaneous Conversation with a Native Speaker
- Understanding specialized Discussions
- Certificate serves as a proof in Public, Professional and Educational Situations
It is the advanced level and a higher Proficiency Language level. The course is sub divided into C1.1 and C1.2.
It helps to prepare to study at a University in Germany.
What to expect after completion of course?
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and also recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas spontaneously and fluently without any searching of words.
- Can easily speak in social, professional and economic scenarios.
- Can summarize information from a variety of spoken and written sources.
- Can create detailed presentations and reports.
- Proficiency increases as you speak with native speaker
- Able to discuss about political and scientific research
- Will be able to understand at any pace if a native speaker speaks
- Every point in this level is completely based from A1 to C1 Level of the language
- Communication and media
- History and memories
- Feelings, lies, strengths and weaknesses
- School time
- Career opportunities and professions
- Tenses of the verbs
- Verbs with prefixes, which may or may not be separable
- Subjunctive II
- Subjunctive I
- Adverbial clauses
- Verbs and their complements
- Noun connectors
- Word formation of the nouns
- Participles as adjectives
- Nominalized adjectives and participles
- Relative clauses
German Language Course - Upcoming Batches
|Course Level||Batch Type||Timing||Date||For More Info|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Sep 2nd , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Sep 4th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Sep 9th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Sep 11th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Sep 16th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Sep 18th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Sep 23rd , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekday||Morning/Evening||Sep 25th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
|German A1||Weekend||Morning/Evening||Sep 30th , 2023||Speak To Advisor|
Reviews from the web
1500 Google Reviews
Advantages of German Language Classes in Bangalore
Benefits of German Classes in Bangalore from Prizma Academy
I have completed my German A1 and A2 levels. Its a very good institute to learn German with proper grammar knowledge. You will have a great learning experience which you will definitely not get with any other institutes. After finishing the first level itself you will be able to see the difference by comparing with other institute students. I will definitely recommend this institute to everyone who wants to learn German properly.
Prizma is really very good for foreign language. Its really worth to join. I Have competed German A1 and also going to start A. Trainers are very good and very understanding. I really appreciate there audio and video facility for the students.
Excellent ambience. Courteous staff and really good trainers . The specialities in rendition of true accent as original is what is a big benefit . Flexible in scheduling your classes base don your exigency. I highly recommend this institute for learning many foreign languages with expert trainers available here and having module online connects on management courses from top universities is being initiated which is an excellent thing for many experienced folks like me. I have truly benefitted being a student of French language at this great place! Kudos keep it going Prizma!!
Hi everyone, We where as family are relocating to Germany next month. We where actually very worried how to go about with the language. We took up a course at Prizma…me and my 6 year old son. The training was very good. We have really grown a lot in the language. The training center gives us good time and have are very understanding. Aruna mam is very excellent teacher. Pls go ahead wit the course here….thanks a lot.
I must say this is the most professional academy to learn German Language . Me & my husband were very particular before we joined here, visited many institutes took demo classes everywhere , finally decided to join here. it was far from our place but worth . We both have successfully completed till A2 level , gave exams , got certified with above 80 marks. Thanks to all the faculties who made us learn the Language so easily. Fun Lab Room is the best part of this place. Awesome experience . Kudos Team.
German Language Course for Nurses
A solid command of German is required if you want to register as a nurse in Germany. This implies that you should be able to speak clearly and in detail, both spontaneously and on command. In addition, you must be familiar with medical jargon in order to communicate with patients, physicians, and coworkers.
You can fortunately practice your general and medical language skills using a tonne of internet learning resources. They provide lots of practice but do not take the place of a good German language course. Because after all, practice makes perfect. The following four German language courses can assist you in learning business German:
- Deutsch für soziale Berufe (A1-B1)
- Deutsch im Job – Krankenpflege (B1)
- Deutsch für ausländische Gesundheits- und Krankenpfleger/innen (B1-B2)
- Ein Tag Deutsch in der Pflege (B1-B2)
German Language Course for Visa
Anyone who wishes to travel to Germany in order to take a language course is eligible to apply for the German Language Course Visa. People have a tremendous opportunity to live in Germany, enjoy German culture, and learn the language because the visa is available to citizens of all nations.
Under the condition that you are enrolled in an intensive German language course, the German Language Course Visa allows you to reside in Germany for a period of three to twelve months. ‘Intensive’ here refers to a minimum of 18 to 20 lesson hours each week. Moreover, keep in mind that weekend or evening-only language classes are insufficient.
Frequently, the German language course visa is only granted for the duration of your study (For instance, if you just enrol in a 3-month language course, it’s possible that your visa will only be valid for that time frame). The caseworker at the German embassy or consulate may be willing to extend your visa in particular circumstances if you can show them a contract for a three-month language school. You should be aware that the German Language Course Visa does not allow for employment there.
German Language Course for Doctors
Our online medical German courses are made to satisfy everyone’s needs. To help medical professionals who desire to work in Germany, we provide weekly and evening courses. For medical professionals who require the certification in a shorter amount of time, we also offer a “quick track” course.
Online education: Level “B2/C1” – Getting ready for the German Medical Association’s professional language test. “C1+ Advanced German Comprehension for Non-EU Physicians” is a course designed to help non-EU doctors who want to work in Germany get ready for the advanced medical German language course.
German Language Course for Engineers
A specific target group is addressed in the language course “German for Engineers”: It is intended for engineers and engineering students who are considering prospects for employment or education in German-speaking nations. Students should have completed at least the A2 level in German and ideally have some background in the B1 or B2 levels.
The course covers both more challenging texts drawn from actual examples in technical education and engineering communication, as well as grammatical and structural analyses of sample sentences that may be understood with very basic knowledge.
German Language Course for Students
Your ability to communicate in German is a key factor in determining how you will find studying abroad in Germany. You will participate in discussions and lectures at university where it’s critical that you can follow what’s being said and openly share your thoughts.
In light of this, in order to study in Germany as a foreign student, you must acquire an exceptional level of German (or English, if your subject is taught in that language). Although there are many tools accessible today for learning a foreign language, studying German might be challenging for someone without any prior grasp of the language.
As a result, taking German classes near me continues to be a quick and effective approach to gain the proficiency in the language that universities demand. These universities offering instruction in German at all six levels: A1, A2 (A2.1, A2.2), B1 (B1.1, B1.2), B2, C1, C2. It should be noted that German colleges typically set a B1 as the minimum language requirement.